Saturday, January 9, 2016

To God Be The Glory: Testimony of Gods abundent faithfulness (Through our truck)

Revelation 12:11 says that we defeat the devil by the blood of The Lamb and the word of our testimony.    
     Our God is amazing! He is faithful and his word is truth. Jesus tells us that we may ask him anything and he will give it to us. We must understand that there is a heart condition that we must be aware of when asking. There is much more to study on this subject. In the simplest form, when we ask for the purpose of Gods glory, Jesus will give us what we ask for. Jesus even gives more than we ask for sometimes! John 14:13-14 says this, " And I will do whatever you ask in my name so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name and I will do it." When our faith and our hearts are in the right position watch out!
      As you all know our 1988 Isuzu Trooper has been good to us for the past year. The Lord provided this truck for is in the season we needed it. However, she has past on and is no longer able to help us server the Lord. We have been asking God what he has for us. We knew that he had the perfect car out there for us, we just had to find it. All we knew is that we needed something that sat at least 7 people. This is so we can take people along with us when we go places and do ministry. After many many blessing from our church family at CCPR with rides and loaned cars, other friends of ours felt led to loan us their car until we could get one of our own. This was a huge blessing as we no longer needed to ask for rides. After a few days of using their car, the Lord had put on their heart that they were to start a car fund for us. Mind you we have only know these friends for a couple months. They are the friends that introduced us to the Girls home we work with, Hogar En-Hacor. They then contacted Pastor Efren at CCPR about how they could get involved. Pastor Efren then posted on social media and announced at church that this car fund was going on. Two days after the fundraiser started we received a call from a man in West Michigan that we knew of. This however was prior to the fundraiser being put out on mass social media, and we did not promote it at all. We had only met maybe one time. For sake of humbleness I will not mention his name. The Lord had impressed on his heart to donate $5000 for a new car!!! We were shocked!!! We were hoping for $3000 to buy something. We now had $2000 more than we were hoping for!!! Within a week another nearly $2000 came in, we were then at  nearly $7000! We have a friend who the Lord speaks to very clearly through scripture with specific words. He had used her in our life already this way. I asked her to pray for God to show her what car he had for us. So she began to pray.
      Knowing we had almost $7000 I went out with a friend last Saturday looking at cars. Our intention was to look and see what our options were. We drove about 20 minutes to the West looking for cars. He was shocked that we could only find two cars even worth looking at. As we were driving I got a text from my friend. The Lord had given her something. She was in His Word when she was led to the book of Ester. In Ester 3:7 the month of Nisan (Nissan is a car if you did not catch that) is talked about. Really!!! Nisan!!!! The Lord literally led her to the name of a car! Then he led her to Amos. In her Bible in the footnotes there was a description of a specific distance, which was five miles. She looked and there was a Nissan dealer 5 miles from her house. We were sure this was the Lord speaking to us. We were to look 5 miles from her house for a Nissan.
     So, I informed my friend who was with me looking at cars what the Lord had said. We continued to stop by a few more dealers before he asked where this dealer was. After calling the dealer we found out that they had 1 Nissan Pathfinder that seats 7. So, we turned around and headed 30-40 min in the opposite direction. Upon arriving at this dealership we saw the truck. Took a look at it but did not feel this was the one. There were a few other dealers on the same road so we drove to one more. We asked what they had, but they did not know so the dealer went inside to check. We proceeded to look around. Now at this point I have to tell you this. A friend from church has been telling us for the past few months that the Lord was telling her that he was going to get us a white car. We did not want a white car. But, as God loves humor, as we were walking there sat a WHITE NISSAN PATHFINDER THAT SAT SEVEN! We looked at it and I knew this was the one. Upon looking at the price it was $4000 more than we had at the moment. But I knew this was the truck. The Lord had told me it was. I proceeded to share the story I have shared with you thus far with the dealer, and prayed with him as he went to talk to the manager. He came back and said that he wants to help us as much as he can. So, we test drove it and then went inside to talk details. I was upfront with him. I said I had $7000 and if we could get it to that price it would be great. He was only able to get another $500 off. Which I was very grateful for. Yet I knew this was the truck. He asked if I had any money to put down on it so they could hold it until Tuesday, this was as long as they could hold it. (The fundraiser officially ends tomorrow) I had $40 cash. He said he would see what he could do with $40. While he was gone we noticed a picture of Jesus in the dealers office. Jesus was looking right at us. We then noticed in the office next-door  a statue that read, God Bless You! Both my friend and I were amazed. God was right there with us. We smiled and laughed. To be honest, I still had my doubts. He came back and they were willing to hold it for $40!!!!  Really? Then the dealer said that he needed to give me his personal number as he had no card yet. the first three numbers of his phone number are 777!!!! (Gods Number) I knew right there that God was all over this! So I had them hold the truck, not knowing how we were gonna come up with $3500 in three days. But God is faithful and I know his voice. This was our truck.
     Upon leaving the dealer I called my friend who the Lord had spoken to her previously and shared with her about the truck and asked her to pray for the $3500. Shortly after she talked with the man who gave the $5000. He asked how the truck hunt was going. She told him and he asked how much more was needed. She also told him that. He said ok let me pray and talk to others. I went home happy but still not sure how the Lord was gonna do this. Monday morning came and no more money had come in. I was honestly getting a little doubtful. Maybe I heard God wrong. Maybe all these signs were just by chance. Then God did the unthinkable!! My friend called me at this moment. She said that the man she had talked to about the amount needed has come up with the $3500!!! He told her to tell me to go buy the truck and go make disciples!!! WHAT!!!! GOD JUST PROVIDED $10,500 FOR A NEW CAR!!!!!! So, Tuesday I went and paid almost $7000 and Thursday I paid the remaining balance. We now are using Gods truck, a White 2005 Nissan Pathfinder that seats 7 people. Funny, 7 seats (that is Gods favorite number. White color. (Jesus washes white as snow) Pathfinder (we are showing people the path and walking the narrow path)
     One thing the Lord does is leave no room for man to get the glory. All the glory goes to Him!!
When we give our lives fully to the Lord, and all we do is for His glory, life changes. Material blessing will come yes, but that is not the point. The point is how those blessings come and from whom!! Jesus Christ calls us to a full life in him. A full life means our entire life is lived for Him, good or bad. When times are great we praise the Lord and give Him glory. When times are tough we praise him and give him glory. We can only do this once we understand that we are not here for ourselves. We are not here for our glory, our comfort, our good life, our pleasure, our anything. We are here for the glory of God through his Son Jesus!
I pray this testimony builds your faith in our Father. Trust Him, he will provide.




No comments:

Post a Comment