Thursday, November 20, 2014

One Way Ticket

Well here we go....tickets are bought. I leave on December 4th and will be spending 6 days with Pastor Leo and Angeles. We will be working on getting details taken care of and getting the house set up. Jennifer and the kids will be coming down December 10th.
We have be blessed with an opportunity to get some of what we need for the house from a sister who is moving to Houston and will be selling her things. I have been asked to get a background check and refernces for the job at the church school in Manati. We are praying through this and ask you to join us.

The following is John sharing from his personal perspective. 
     I would be lying if I said my emotions are not high right now! This is all so very overwhelming. I know we are safe with Jesus and God will provide all our needs, however this is a huge leap of faith.
This is probably the hardest, yet most exciting thing I have ever done.
I try to be strong because I feel I have to be. But the honest truth is I am not strong enough to do this without Jesus. There is no way without Him I will make it. Now I’m not saying this because I am afraid but rather the opposite. I know with Jesus there is no fear, and fear has no place here! In fact, I don’t even want to do this on my own, I’m not that good; without Jesus I am helpless. We are safe in his arms and he has this all under control.  I just want to be transparent with you all. It is easier for me to share in writing than in spoken words.  Personally I write to get out what is inside. My personal posts will be very transparent about what I am personally experiencing.
     I cannot say what Jennifer or the kids will share. Just know that when I write it is coming from me and not necessarily the whole family unless otherwise stated. I want them to share what they want to share about their own journey.

On another note,
We have set up a way for those who are led to support our mission financially to be able to do it online.
You can go to the following link: www.donationto.com/Mattew-28-Missions
We are working on a way to connect this to Seven Hills so your support can be tax deductible. As of right now they are not unless a check is sent to Seven Hills.


 That’s all for now. More to come.....way more to come! To God be the glory.
"...go and make disciples..." (Jesus)


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment