Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Tools God Gives

We are here to bring glory to God. This means, when we experience hurt, that too is to be used to bring God glory. Often times when we are hurt we ask God to take away the pain or anger we have. Sometimes, ok a lot of the time, we even ask God why. Why this or why that. What if we asked, how?
How God can I use this to bring you glory? 
What I believe will happen, and Im pretty sure there is biblical references to back it up, is that God will show us. Not only that, God will take the hurt and turn it into a tool to use to relate with others.
God revealed to me that because of something I experienced, I now have a tool to use when I get resistance from those who have experienced the same thing. I can show them that just because we experienced this doesent mean it changes who Jesus is or how much he loves us. Just because man does something dosen't mean that represents Jesus.
Jesus is so much bigger than we know. We can never be just like Jesus, but we can work towards becoming more and more like him. But when man messes up, and he will, we have to understand that humans are not Jesus, no matter how much they know or how much they love Jesus. Man will always let us down. Jesus never will.
So next time you are hurt ask God, "How?"
God is getting ready to give you a new tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment