Friday, July 3, 2015

God Comes Through....Like Always!

     Today has been a relax day. I (John) am getting caught up on school work, Dallas is spending the weekend at her friends house, which also happens to be our pastors house, Blake is still in Colorado and Jenn and Bridger are watching movies.
     Our truck seems to be running good. I think a gasket or something fell into the gas tank when I replaced the fuel pump yesterday. Every now and then clogs up the fuel pump. When it starts acting up I shut the truck off mid drive and restart it and it runs fine. She is a beast but she does the job. 
     Today we got a care package from my parents, 12 jars of fresh homemade strawberry jam! it is amazing!
     As you all know we have been praying for income and support and God comes through again! I just got a message from Pastor Efren and starting in September I will be working part time for the church doing small maintenance things and running errands for Pastor. Feeling super blessed and excited.
     The 4th of July is here tomorrow, we really have no plans. Not much goes on here in PR for the 4th. Im sure you all will have fun at the fireworks. Enjoy them for us and eat an elephant ear too.
     There is a plant out front in our yard that has been green ever since we got here. I have seen them in the stores for $15. I thought wow that is a lot for a filler plant. Just a few days ago it blossomed huge flowers out of nowhere! They are beautiful. Thats why they are $15. So blessed to have these.
     We are getting ready to host the mission team from Tenn. in two weeks. We cannot wait to see what God has in store.
     Well thats all for now. Short and sweet but I want to start giving these little blerps more often. Until next time God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment