Sunday, July 26, 2015

Obedience, prayer, trust and faithfulness

As you know two weeks ago we helped host a mission team with Global Passion. The house they stayed in is a four story building all of which are four separate houses. It is a large property that receives guests in large groups at least once a month. Also as you know we have been looking for work and praying for income. 
While the team was here the owner stopped by one day to feed the dogs on the property. I wanted to meet him so I walked over and said hello. After talking with him I heard his heart behind the house. He wants to provide group housing for those who want to visit the island in large groups that is safe and has all the essentials without the high cost of hotel rooms. Which most of these are churches and or ministries. I offered my help if he ever needed any type of maintaining done on the house. I did this with the sole intent of just helping out because I like what he is doing. 
That week I got a text from him saying, "If you are serious about helping me I could use your help. If you want to make some extra cash let me know." Wow what an answer to prayer thinking I could go make $50 or so. We met the next day and he has hired me to work as much as I want. All on a schedule that I make as needed! The work is indefinite due to the large amount of work needing to be done. Then just yesterday they called and want Jennifer to clean each home after guests leave!!! 
God is so faithfull. I thank God for this work. 
Continue to pray, be obedient and faithful to Gods call and He will give you all that you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment