Sunday, December 7, 2014

Eventful Sunday

Today was very... Eventful
There is much more I wish to share about today but  using my phone because my computer broke today.
I Met George today at church, he speaks only English and has been here for 36 years. He has a cool story.
Met Edwin and Viviana at church today as well.
They are coming over this weekend to take Jennifer shopping! Well Viviana that is.
I used a Translation radio at church this morning, first time for everything.
I ordered our PO Box
Then the computer broke, the space key stopped working. Sweet!!
Then we went to the mountains for a church service tonight, what a blast! There was singing in the van ride (16 people, whom of 2 I knew, in a 15 passenger van) as we drove by houses and picked people up, some seemingly off the street, but it was awesome!
Once to the church we went back for more people living in a really poor area.
This church mainly is maid up of people living in very poor conditions with no transportation.
Driving by houses honking to let people know we are here for them.
Helped a lady into the van with only one foot who could barely move.
The church had me share what we are doing here from stage.
Pastor Wilson gave me a great word from God! I cried.
Not to mention all the great food. The food here is amazing. I ate rabbit for lunch.
I'm sure I missed some things but wanted to at least get some in. I'm exhausted so I'm going to sleep now. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment