Friday, December 5, 2014

Today's Adventure

Tonight post won't be long, just short and to the point. I'm still processing all God is doing.
I traveled around the island by myself today. It was an adventure. Missed a couple exits, made some u-turns, followed GPS just to find out that it took me out of the way to get to a spot I could have just turned right to. It was fun. 
I dropped off some stuff and our house, stopped by some stores, missed lunch ( maybe because I was a little scared to order in Spanish, maybe) met with Pastor Efron from The CenterChurchPR in Dorado. He is an awesome guy and cannot wait to get to know him more. 
They also had a matteress for us so as of right now we have 3 beds, 4 frames, a couch, and a love seat and I have not spent a dime!!!! 
Came home and had dinner with Pastor Leo and Angeles, talked for hours with Pastor Leo and took a nice long walk with him too. That was time for him to talk and feed into my life. It was great!!!!
Tomorrow I will be sweeping the house and cleaning up our yard.
Going to the store in the morning to get some supplies and hopfully getting some school work done later.
It has been a long day, but a good day.
Now I'm gonna put on some Home Alone and fall asleep. Talk to tall later.





No comments:

Post a Comment