Saturday, December 13, 2014

What a Blessed Day

Today God provided us a washing machine and a car!!!! And yesterday we got our fridge! Cold water never tasted so good! It is amazing what we took for granted in our cozy little life back in Hamilton.

Armando, a friend I have made here picked me up this morning to go look at a washing machine. People from his church gave him $100 to put towards a washer for us, so we only had to pay $75!
God is good! He shared with me that he really admires what our family has done and is doing. He talked about it with his wife last night. It is so cool so see this impact already. I was able to share more of what we are doing and why! Talking about Jesus driving through the mountains.....priceless.

Jennifer's aunt, cousin and his girls came over today as well and spent a few hours with Jenn while I was gone. It was so nice that they could come over. Dallas ended up leaving with them and will be there until Monday or Tuesday, we don't get our car until Monday. I can't wait to show you all pictures, it is pretty much awsome!

I'm finally done with school until March so that will give us time to get settled in here. 

God is providing so much it is just great! We are growing closer as a family too. Which is needed, in times like this especially. 


-This is Blake Talking-
It's been fun here while I've been here so far. God has been helping our family with everything because we just got a car which is nice to get around and go and spread the gospel. So far I've been fishing,swimming,basketball ETC. My family and I have been staying here in our house for two days without a car. My dad is finally done with school for 3 months which is nice because we can hang out as a family more.GOD IS GOOD just please pray for us because it is tough to leave all of our stuff at home and our friends.


-This is Bridger talking-        I caught two lizards. I SAW A SNAL, FUNNY. I am haveing an awesome time. Aer family came over today. My dad said I love you John in spainish I thought it was funny. I was saying hi to a boy he was .....starring at me.  Hopefully I see him again soon.  We went to the beach yesterday and I was swimming in the water and the big waves were crashing on me. We got a new car and its sort of rusty. it is raining out right now. good bye...write me soon.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment